Re: MMC resister problem

Hi Steve,

1/2 watt 10Meg metal film resistors are good to about 2000 volts.  Near
4000 volts they tend to burn up.  If your using 1/4 watt, you probably
don't want to go over 1000 volts each.  So you do need two or probably
three times the number of resistors.  If they are arcing now, go with three.

Cheers,

	Terry