RE: Multiple Doorknob Caps

Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>

A parallel arrangement would give you 9360 pf; this is not a particularly
large cap. Mind you, these caps are better used for protection circuits, not
primary caps. Anyway, to wire  them in parallel, make a sandwich of the 12
caps (3x4 or 2x6) between two sheets of copper or aluminum. Drill holes for
the mounting screws and attach each with the proper shallow screw.

Gary