From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 5:52 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Largest Voltage Attainable

Original poster: "Robert Stern at PSU by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rls327-at-psu.edu>

Hey guys,
I was wondering what the record voltage attained for a Tesla Coil was
and if
there was some sort of max limit on what could be reached with one,
assuming it
can somehow be stopped from arcover, etc? Could 50 million volts be
reached?
100 million? Just satisfying my curiosity:) Thanks
-Robert