magnet wire again

Original poster: "Bob Thaden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <robert.thaden-at-amd-dot-com>

Regarding my new 12.5" x 60" coil project:
As mentioned earlier, I have a choice of using 2-3 separate spools of
18,20,22g VERY high quality wire or buying new wire.  Quotes from the big
wire companies are astronomical.  Parawire, on the other hand, has
quoted $150. for 30# of CONTINUOUS 18g.  Stats are:

COPPER WIRE..
THE COATING IS POLYURETHANE WITH A NYLON OVERCOAT.
TEMP. IS 130 DEGREE CELSIUS.
THE THICKNESSES ARE:
WIRE = .0399" - .0407"
COATING = .0026" - .0037
OVERALL = .0425" - .0437".
AND YES IT IS HEAVY BUILD.

This is a massive and expensive project and I DON'T want to risk problems
with cheap wire.  Would you kind coiler-folks please comment on whether you
think Parawire is suitable?  Do I really need a high temp wire?  Would this
wire have adequate voltage rating?

Thanks a lot.

And thanks to Colin, BunnyKiller, Dale for your previous help!

Bobt in Austin