RF Ground, House Ground, Ground....

Original poster: "Matt Woody Meyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meyerml-at-stolaf.edu>

Just for clarification sake, I'm curious if there's any major difference
between
the RF ground that you're all using and mine.

My ground is simply a long copper tube driven a good 6-8" in very moist
soil.  My
protection filter and my secondary are grounded to seperate tubes, and then a
discharge rod (long wooden stick with a nail in the end of it wired to
ground) is
grounded to a third (Discharge rod used for discharging coil after
operation and
also for measurement purposes (never manually held near coil while in
operation)).

Is this an appropriate RF ground, or should I be doing something else?

Thanks,
><>Matt

Matt "Woody" Meyer                  St. Olaf College Physics Major