high performance wire

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

I saw the thread on secondary wire types.  I just ordered several 100 ft
lengths of #26 and #24 ga teflon wire for SSTC transformer use.  I got
mine from Newark, and it looks like they have 1000 ft reels down to #32
ga.  Might make an interesting secondary.  I usually wind my secondaries
by hand and put a dab of superglue now and then to keep it uncoiling
while I take a rest.  With Teflon, I'd think you wouldn't be able to do
that.  I saw some 1000ft reels for < $200.  One thing about Teflon
insulated wire, the conductors are silver plated.  Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com