RE: was Re: depotting/ now flyback circuits

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

100v seems really high. how many diodes are in there? should i just use the
wall voltage with a current limiting resistor or is the inductance and
resistance of the secondary enough to limit the current?

  Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>