Big TC "Black & White" in Basel's "Voltahall"

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi Fellow Coilers,

I'm going to show my big coil to the public, during Monday June 24th
till Sunday July 14th, in the Swiss town Basel, in a building called
"Voltahalle" -> Nomen est Omen ;-) , size L=30m; B=10m; H=12m. In case
someone of you beeing in the area, and liking to attend, you are very
wellcome! Here the relevant data:

Demo's to the public in the evening will take place on:
27.6.2002 - 30.6.2002 after darkening ( > 21h )
  4.7.2002 -  7.7.2002 after darkening ( > 21h )
11.7.2002 - 14.7.2002 after darkening ( > 21h )

Adress: Voltahalle, Voltastrasse 27, Basel:
Best attainable by public traffic services:
 From SBB railway station:
Tram 1 (direction Dreirosenbrücke), station "Sandoz"
 From Badischer Bahnhof:
Tram 6 or 2 till "Mustermesse", changing to
Tram 1 till station "Sandoz "

I can arrange a special demo for you, if you contact me beforehand, at
k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch .

Apart from Tesla coil  "Black & White", we (my buddies Martin Damev,
Andy Saile and me) like also to show (possibly) a big Jakobsladder (~ 1m
arcs) and my induction coil. The devices may be seen at:

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/bw-sparks2.htm
http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/induction_coils.htm

The advertising poster, I'm going to hang out in some of Basel's
restaurants, is at

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/Voltahalle5.jpg

BTW, 2002 is a good year to visit pretty Switzerland: apart from the
everlasting touristic attractions (mountain...), a big  (~ 1000 millon
$) national exhibition Expo02 is taking place. Beeing scared a little,
none of my important HV parts will blow,  I'd be very happy to greet you
here, in Basel!

Cheers,
               Kurt Schraner