Re: Tesla Transmitter/Reciever

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <EBOYD36-at-aol-dot-com>

Robert, I myself am new to the game however i am a 15 plus year vet in RF and
Mw as well as Telephony and Switching,  hence forth the reasons I am interested
in all sorts of tech stuff such as tesla,  when i saw your subject regarding tx
and rx i got curious only to see the question.  anyway when you obtain data
would you mind forwarding me a copy of that data and stuff that is associated
with makining, using and etc of the tx and rx system..? If so I would be
appreciative..Thanks Sir.. My email is eboyd36 -at-aol-dot-com