Re: VTTC PICS

Original poster: "Mazzilli Vladimiro by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mazvla-at-iol.it>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> i couldnt see any string in the picture, were you making a ring with the wire
> and connecting that to the top of the coil?

You can see nothing because the wire is the string, and you don't see the
wire (string) because the
exposition of photo hide the wire and is present a brushing corona around
it. I send a photo on your
mail address.

Vladi