RE: CURSE Primary/ Grounded-centre or grounded edge?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Scot

I use to have access to some kind of big roller press. By successively
decreasing the distance between the rollers, a penny could be flattened to a
large disc. If the penny was rolled too thin, cracks would appear. Do you
think that copper ribbon wire could be rolled in the same fashion from round
copper wire? Maybe heating the wire before rolling would improve the
procedure.

Godfrey Loudner