Re: Secondary Winding Results

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> Ed,
>
> That might be the case.  All I know is 4" output with black PVC, 26" ouput
> when coil redone with white PVC.  Same topload, same tune point on primary.
>
> Mark Stolz

	Didn't question your results.  I'd never use the black for a TC, even
it were low loss.  White or grey look better!  I used it for the coil
forms because I was trying to replicate old coils with black bakelite
forms.

	By the way, did the black form get hot?

Ed