Re: What went wrong

Hi Dan,

If just the cap was changed, then tuning is the problem, not the proximity
of the
secondary and primary. The cap changed the primary resonant frequency. You
just need to
tune for whatever cap size the bottles amount to (if you have enough turns
to tune it to
the bottle caps, it should just be a matter of trial and error).

Take care,
Bart

<DNAForInfinity-at-aol-dot-com>