15kv-at-30ma NST's for free

Original poster: "Christopher Rutherford by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <christopher.rutherford-at-comindico-dot-com.au>

Hi Aussie Coilers,
I gave away a few NST's in 2000 and I've come across some more that your
welcome to have if you can come and get them from Cronulla/Sydney.
I blew 2 myself, unpotted and unshunted them for my coil - my transformer is
built from the 2 good secondaries in a bucket of baby oil.
If I put my DMM across the output on the 10AAC range I get about 200ma (before
the breaker blows!)
Cheers
Chris