Bipolar tesla coil (Cap Size?)

Original poster: "tmoore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tmoore-at-erie-dot-net>

Hello All,

    I have been working on changing my mini tesla coil in to a bipolar tesla
coil the single coil can be seen at http://hot-streamer-dot-com/nolan/ . I was
wondering if I were to create same exact components like the secondary,
primary, toroid and the both shared the same spark gap, power supply and
capacitor. Would it require double the capacitance the same or 1/2 of that
of the original single coil design, if I were to keep the primary tapped at
the same spot on both the primary coils, like how I have it while ruining a
single coil what would it need 0.03uf like in the original or double that.
Ok thanks a bunch oh and if you got any good tips for a bipolar tesla coil
it will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Nolan Moore