Re: Where to get resistors??

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

You could always series up a bunch of 1M Carbon resistors.  This is what we
typically do at Lockheed Martin in our transmitter
lab in a pinch.

Check for high voltage resistors at Caddock.  I'm sure they would send
samples if you asked them.

Dan

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where to get high voltage 10M ohm resistors, possibly
from
> somewhere that doesnt need a minimum order.  Or does anyone know if
> Richardson Electronics has them, since im ordering form there anyway.
Their