Re: Electronic damage

Seems to me that the only way to be safe is to assume that everything
in the vicinity (you define that) of the coil WILL be fried and "don't
do nothing dumb".  Some of the TCBA tapes show an amazing number of arcs
disappearing into flourescent fixture, the roof and walls, bench
grinder, etc.  Seems to me that Richard acknowledged "a few fires" and
other things.

Ed