Heads UP... Power Cabinets available for T- Coiling....

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Hey All...

I will be recieving 2 Power Cabinets ( left over Laser Cases stripped of
items)  approximately 28" wide X 32" deep X 42" tall. These make GREAT
cabinets for your tesla Hi Power  Systems.  Load them up with your
variacs, filters, inductors, etc....  quite capable of handling several
hundred pounds of equipment. Both have casters ( rollers) for easy
moving. These are high quality cases.

I will be putting pictures on my website in the next few days.....    I
will keep yall notified on further developements.

Shipping will be the main problem ... they weigh about 75 - 100 lbs ...

If interested in them email me for additional info and price ( probably
around 40$ +/- 10$ + shipping freight truck style... too big for UPS )

bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com

Scot D