High-power pig-system AC input side stuff

Hi All,

While wandering though my lab, I hit my foot on some stuff and decided I
had to move some "stuff" outa here :-)

I want to send these three things, as a set, to "someplace else" for free.
Sorry about the 600k picture but I wanted to keep the details...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/P6180037.jpg

It's all "junk" I dug out of the dumpster at work.  I hate to see cool
stuff sent off to be melted into rebar or lug nuts...

The filter is 85 amps three phase at 400 VAC.  Probably works fine.  Looks
installed once but in like new condition.

The breaker is 70 amps 277/480 VAC three phase.  Looks fine and does not
smell burnt.  It looks in fine shape.  Not sure why it was being thrown but
it was installed in something once...  Maybe it was too small :o))

I thought the Specher+Schuh three phase contactor may be blown, but it has
never been used...  GOK why we were throwing it away since they ain't
cheap...  All 690V 90A CE mark stuff?  I'll let you figure out the label...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/SHcon.jpg

At 240 VAC it is 23kW... I think.  It has another safety contact to be sure
it is functioning too at 10 amps.  The coil is 24VAC.  I think they cost
like a billion dollars new :o))  Must have been a sample part or something
like that...  Sometimes we get a sample in and "Oh! That IS very nice, but
wrong bolt pattern.  Hey Mary, go toss this in the dumpster..."

All is untested but does have a money back guarantee :OD  Should make nice
240VAC input section to a pig system.  You should probably test it all out
before getting too carried away, but it looks like good stuff to me.

So, the first person who writes me that is working on a big hot-dog pig
system that can use this high-power stuff gets it.  I'll pay postage and
all that, so it is totally free other than you will owe me for the rest of
your life :o))  I'll hobble, on my remaining foot, to the post office and
get it sent to you ASAP.

Write to:

terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net

with your EXACT mailing address and I'll get it on the way.  First come
first serve...  If your reading this tomorrow afternoon you prolly too late
:o))  Sorry, but the only fair way I know to do it...

I will keep an eye out for people on this kind of stuff but things are real
slow and the dumpster is pretty bare these days :-(  But let me know if you
are looking for soemthing...

Cheers,

	Terry