Re: DC VTTC

Original poster: "Mike Veldman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vmike-at-email.ceat.okstate.edu>

>There is an entire book on the subject.  I think it was the Corums who
>wrote it.  Rob.

Can anyone tell me the actual title of this book?  I've built many VTTC's
in the last 30 years and never knew anyone had published a work on them.  I
did a bookfinder search, under Corums as well as tesla coile, both without
success.  Is there a known source for this work?
thanks,
mike