Re: DC VTTC

Original poster: "R. Bergmann by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bergmann_-at-hotmail-dot-com>

It's called Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils.   You spelled both "Corum"  and "tesla
coil"  wrong.  That's probably your problem.  Here are two websites that
sell the manuscript.

http://www.tfcbooks-dot-com/mall/tesla.htm
http://www.teslabook-dot-com/booko.html

Good Luck,