power cabinet emails and such

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Hi All...

I had posted a blurb about some power cabinets a couple of days ago and
saw a responce to it on the list ...

but I also got hit with an anomonious Email loaded up with the Klev
virus...  needless to say the Norton went wacko and deleted all of the
contents of all the emails and leaving just the header.

Soooo...  whom ever that was who responded to the power cabinet post
please repost. I would like to have the chance to respond...

Scot D