Re: New MMC, pictures and construction info

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

That is an awful lot of capacitors to get such a small capacitance, but i
suppose that it would handle quite a bit of TC current with all of those
strings in parallel.  I enjoyed your website, you guys have some really cool
coils there.

Steve Ward