RE: water based poly?

Original poster: "Dan Kline by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel_kline-at-med.unc.edu>

> <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> Hi all!
>
> I was wondering if anyone has used water based poly to coat their
> coils...any
> thoughts on whether or not it would be a problem?
>
> thanks
>
> Chris W

I've used it. After a week, I was able to peel of the entire sheet of
insulation.
As far as I'm concerned it doesn't work and I haven't used it again.
You mileage may vary though. Still, if I were you, I'd avoid it.
Dan