RE: kVA's 10J, Power Consumption?

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Dave,

The Rental Guide was a "work in progress" not intended for public
download and has since been removed. That particular .zip file was a
file for a printer to download for a print test. A Rental Guide in PDF
format will be made available in the future.

The electrical figures quoted by kVA Effects are "Power Requirements"
not "Power Consumed". Power consumption varies from gig to gig and
therefore is not listed for any of our machines.

The Model 10J can use either 240v or 480v (we have a 75kVA
Stepdown/Iso). 480V is common in stadiums and arenas, so that's what
we'll list in the future.

As far a efficiencies, we hover in the 1kVA per foot range...

Jeff W. Parisse