Re: hello all

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Hi Vb....

BTW  what is your real name???

sounds like you have a good basic coil set up so far.  With a bit of
improving some of the items you will be on your way to T coiling big
time..  ( it takes time and reading LOTS of web pages)

It should work , just be careful and dont pull your gap too far apart...
 you could fry your NSTs .  Consider purchasing the parts for a MMC when
you can ( this is the first improvement coilers should make ...  a
decient cap set)

Tuning a coil is the hardest part of this hobby....   sometimes one can
get real lucky and find the "sweet spot" when they turn it on for the
first time and also win the lottery with a one time ticket purchase.
 And for those of us who arent lucky ...   we need to try 3,519 times to
even get a spark off of the toroid.

I started with a 4"X28" sec. and a coke can...  BTW which worked really
well :)

In the beginining ...  write down the placements and variac settings,
you will be making a million changes to the primary tap point and
remembering all those changes is nearly impossible.

let us know of your experiences    this is why we are here

Scot D