Re: Coil troubles-PVC vs ABS

Original poster: "Peter Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

Hello Winston,

Around here, all the big hardware stores sell 8 foot copper clad ground rods
and clamps for grounding.  I think they run about $7-8 each for the rod and
$2-3 for the clamp.  I would never expect to drive copper pipe into the
ground and burying the stuff would be too much work.  A 3 lb. sledge will
drive the 8' rod  all the way in.

Regards,

Pete Komen

> Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>