Re: Coil troubles-PVC vs ABS

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

A word of caution
Electrochemical potentials generated between the ground rods can affect your
measuring or resistance.
Suggest using amp meter and 12v AC source between your eth rods to find
resistance between them.
I've done same test as you and find about 50ohms from memory. Whatever the
value was I could operate a car head lamp between the mains and RF eth with
12v battery.
Best
Ted Linney iin NZ>