Re: LCR Meter

Hi Ben,

I picked up a brand new Wavetek 27XT off of eBay about 6 months ago for
about $60. Keep your eye out
on eBay, it can pay off. For example, yesterday arrived a 900MHz Gateway
with CD/RW, 256Ram, 20G HD,
V.92 Moden, 17" EV700 monitor, and lots of other misc.  for $300 at my door
( I'm using it now).
Today, my HV probe arrived ($20). I love eBay! I am eBay! SOMEONE STOP ME!

No really, the XT27 is a very decent meter. It includes, inductance,
capacitance, resistance, voltage
(ac and dc), up to 20 amps on current, TTL/CMOS logic, frequency
measurement to 20MHz, and the widely
used - diode test - beep! Obvisouly, the coilers meter. Find one soon
before Fluke tripples the price.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>