Re: [Fwd: RE: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)]

> (To save a post)
> Someone suggested using two lamps, simultaneously matching the
> brilliance of a DC, metered lamp with that of a 'sense' lamp,
> then reading the current from the 'DC' lamp.  Seems admirable,
> with the caveat that the lamps may not match exactly:  wiring
> so that the two lamps could be switch from on 'role' to the other
> would allow interchange, to take readings from either...

	The readings will certainly be more accurate if the differences in lamp
resistance are compensated.  I suspect that, for the accuracy which
means anything here, it isn't important.  If more accuracy is desired,
one could interchange the lamps and make a cal table/chart.  I
personally wouldn't want to be messing with switches in the base - too
much work.

Ed