AOL problems with Tesla list

Hi All,

Members of the Tesla list that are using AOL seem to not be getting some
posts.  It appears AOL is randomly loosing posts from the Tesla list.
Sometimes it is better than other times with no real pattern.

It could be a SPAM filter or something but not sure.  The problem is beyond
Chip's or my control since the post seem to be getting sent to these people
just fine.

If anyone has any ideas on what may fix this, let me know please and maybe
we can fix it.

Cheers,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net