Re: Newbie says hello

To wrap or not to wrap that is the question. You make your choice. I use un-
wraped and I have no problems. I have used 2 mixing bowls, Beer kegs, and
oil drums all with sucess. I did generate noise from the corners of the oil
drums which invited a group of suit & tie visitors when I lived  in Calif so
I don't use them any more.They were a rude and demanding lot.
   Robert  H.