RE: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

Antonio -

What I am trying to do is determine how to use the measured secondary
current to find the TC output of the secondary coil. With this information I
could then find the overall TC efficiency by

    Overall efficiency = TC output/TC input

When I measure the secondary current I get as you say a combination of
transient currents. How should these currents be used to find the TC output
energy. Other measurements are needed but how should they be made? The input
energy can easily be found.

John Couture