Re: anti-static device

The plex is mounted in a bolt clamp frame and heated until soft with heat
lamps, about 45 min. soft muzlin cloth dosent stick or scrach the hot plex.
 Then air is gentley blown under the hot plex and it blows up like a soap
bubble. it can also be vacuumed down into a form. when it cools it holds its
shape. We used a 3/4 ply wood plate with a 1/4 air hose fitting in the
center and clamped the plex and frame in place with "C" clamps and gently
presurized the space between to get the shape. use gloves. It's hot.
   Robert  H      P.S.  plex also welds with a hot air welder