Re: Magnetic Rectifier??

Original poster: "Vivek Babtiwale by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dr_vek-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Whoops,

 I meant, what would you do if you couldn't use any
diode? How would the circuit look like. It would be
nice if you could use a magnetic rectifier to Full
wave rectify the >150KHz HV output.