Re: A NASA displacement current motor!- was Re: TC Secondary Currents - was

Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

Terry wrote:
> http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/actwpp.htm
>
> http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/2dacap.htm
>
> http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/actdet.htm
>
> http://www.vacuum-energy-dot-com/nacm.html

A fine pair of crank sites, demonstrating plenty of fundamental
errors.  Have you noticed how cranks always pitch direct to the
uneducated and unsuspecting reader, direct via the web.  And
they all seem to rush to patent their inventions.   Never a peer
reviewed paper, because a peer reviewer would stop at the first
elementary error.

This one is yet another tedious variation of the Townsend Brown
electric wind effect. It does work as described (I built one
years ago) but the effect is not the claimed direct interaction
of electricity with gravity, merely a reaction from the corona.
Displacements currents aren't involved at all, and for that matter,
I wouldn't have thought NASA would be either.

Pity the poor kid who looks up 'displacement current' on the
web for a homework project.
--
Paul Nicholson