Re: A NASA displacement current motor!- was Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

It looks an awful lot like this could move just from ion powered
air flow. What stops ionized air from blowing around the outside?

Steve Greenfield

http://l2.espacenet-dot-com/dips/bnsviewer?CY=ep&LG=en&DB=EPD&PN=US6317310&ID=US