Re: A NASA displacement current motor!- was Re: TC Secondary Currents - was

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Goinbonkers-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi all,
   I guess I am a bit lost on this subject.   If one wished to attempt to
measure it,how would one distinguish between the magnetic field due to
displacement current from the magnetic field of the coil itself?
 Mike