Re: Mini VTTC--Possible tubes?

A question directed to Robert Stephens:
                                        There are a couple of *cheap*
brand new 813's floating around in my neighbourhood. From what data I
can find they appear to be beam tetrodes (which implies a pentode
characteristic). The have graphite anodes. What is your opinion on
their suitability for a tube coil (in terms of expected power output
per bottle and ease of use)?

Thanks,
Malcolm