Re: Mini VTTC--Possible tubes?

Original poster: "vladimiro mazzilli by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mazvla-at-iol.it>

Tesla list ha scritto:

<Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

> Hi,
> I have decided to start a VTTC.I was wondering,what sorta tube is needed?I
> want the smallest and cheapest possible tube to start with.Can someone give
> me a list of possible tubes?Or what do i need to look for?

You can see little vttc's on my site (in Chip pages)
http//www.pupman-dot-com/current/vladi2 and there are also any schematics. One that
generate up to 10" discharge is in the photos but with not pdf schematics.
It uses
only a horizontal deflection color TV tube EL519 (6kg6). If you want I may send
You the schematics.

Cheers

Vladi