Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Hi Jim,

You experiments were what I was thinking of....  I guess I have to keep
thinking...  Apparently this little confirmation of displacement currents
is a real messy subject!  We may reach a dead end on this one where we have
a question that we cannot answer by experiment.

Richard's simple challenge of displacement currents seems to have caught us
without being able to provide experimental evidence.  There is yet another
frontier to explore in this but I am grasping for the simple way out...

Thanks for keeping me from wasting time on a dead end...

Cheers,

	Terry