Re: Poynting Vector Vortex Experiment

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

>http://www.tricountyi-dot-net/~randerse/lfg.htm .
>
> Perhaps the forces at work in this experiment are similar to the forces
> that create Dr. Johnson's and Ross's "helical sparks" as shown here:
>
> =========
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/GaryJohnson/p213a.jpg
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/GaryJohnson/p213b.jpg
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/GaryJohnson/p213c.jpg
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/GaryJohnson/p213d.jpg
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/GaryJohnson/p213f.jpg
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/ross/projects/tube_coil/helix_arc.jpg
>
> I have been working on this.  Nothing solid to report yet but I may have a
> few ideas.

 I think it important here that it is not the discharge that is
spiraling, But the fields themselves?
The plasma of the discharge is only following the densest junction of
the field? created by the sum total of the transmitter (coil)?

> Dr. Johnson's 25kW solid state coil pulsed at 10mS produces them.  They are
> about 30 inches long.

> www.eece.ksu.edu/~gjohnson

Nice!

> =====