Fwd: Tesla Coil name winner

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

From: CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com
Full-name: CHURCHMON
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:56:26 EST
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil name winner
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Hi Kevin and List,

I,m very proud to know I was selected as the "winner" of the coil name
contest  .
A lot of thought went into trying to come up with a name for someone elses
coil
that I would otherwise used for my own system!

Actually there is a prize , to know that the guy with the " Biggg Coil "
chose an idea
I came up with.Thats cool.

I,m in the process of building a Bigg Coil myself (only 2 g's, it's 18"x 10'
)  ;) and I
could  use some Ideas reguarding the coil form .
So far I have a  18"x 10' piece of  3/8" to "!/2 of PVC and I need an idea of
what gauge wire I should use ,to space wind or not etc.The power supply will
be two
5 or 10 kva pigs wired together and a .1uf -.15uf cap, if I can locate some
that large?

Any thoughts or ideas welcome

Thanks again ,Mike Church (CHURCHMON)-at-aol