tuning problem

Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>

hi all
        i have a problem with my coil at low voltage high current
when i switched from a 10kv 50ma supply to a 5kv 120ma supply the tuning point
of the primary was obviously dropped drastically to 3 turns as the tank cap
needs to be 66nf
at 33nf the tuning ppint is much the same which leads me to believe the
problemn is the voltage
i am a beginner at this so please excuse my ignorance
is the low voltage of the transformewr the problem?
also can i series the nsts i have to up the voltage or will the insulation
break down  ?

many thanks
colin heath