Re: 6KD6 Vacuum tube Pinout

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Hi Matt,
I guess you missed this link a couple days ago?

http://hereford.ampr-dot-org/cgi-bin/tube?index=1

This page is very useful when trying to look over the many tubes on ebay
for sale. I, being a non_tubiphile, usually open it in a separate page
and bounce back and forth from ebay tubes and this page for info.
I have learned very much about the basic types of tubes this way.
Hope it helps,
Marc M.