Re: Displacement Current Referances

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by
> way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>
>
> Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > Original poster: "SF by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <sfusare-at-adelphia-dot-net>
> >
> >     Here are a few referances that some may find
> interesting per the
> > debate on the displacement current
> > and the presence or absence of an associated B
> field:
> >
> > D. F. Bartlett (Professor - University of Colorado
> Boulder), "Conduction
> > current and the magnetic field in a circular
> capacitor"
> > American Journal of Physics #58 (12), p 1168 -
> 1172 (1990) (Squid
> > detects no B field to accompany displacement
> current
> > in a slowly discharging capacitor. B field that is
> detected is fast case
> > can also be described using the conduction current
> flowing
> > in the plates)
>
> I looked at this paper today, and also at some of
> its references.
> They appear to be correct (and AJP is a serious
> peer-reviewed journal).
> In the described cases, all the magnetic field can
> be explained by
> currents in the wires and capacitor plates.
> (As I was already suspecting...).
It would seem to my often wrong understanding that the
primary issue is that NO magnetic field is detected in
vacuum, but it is detected through ordinary capacitive
dielectric, and concerning dielectrics themselves
there are vast differences between liquid state polar
dielectrics and the common variety. But here the
opinion is of no accountable variety since the form of
the dielectric is of no importance to the fact that
everything can already be accounted for by the mere
conduction made by metallic pieces with associated
electric fields... I rather think this is some kind of
prehistoric view of knowledge as I decipher it. HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_