Quenching (Re: [Fwd: Magnetic Field in a Flat Spiral])

> I have a book of Tesla's inventions, forget the name, but it shows
> some magnetically quenched gaps that use the current through the
> gap itself to generate the magnetic field.

	This is standard technology, and has been for a century or
	better.  Dunno if Tesla originated it...  One would need to
	check other patents, by others.  Unless he claims such
	quenching, as such, individually, in a patent, I'd guess he
	was using known techniques.

	best
	dwp