Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

> Matt,
	I'm not Matt, but:
> At the risk of insulting you and creating another enemy in life, i have
> to ask you and others that, if the pupman list is to be used only for
> the information on building and understanding tesla coils,
	That is the stated, written, purpose...
> not for wild theories or ramblings, then where exactly does this post
> you have presented fall?
	An interesting semantic point.  An old rule of Emailing lists is
	that 'what is on topic?' is ALWAYS a fair subject for discussion,
	at least until the moderator comments.

	Note that anyone desiring an ultra-open forum can create such,
	on yahoo or elsewhere, in a few clicks.  Or use one of the
	multitude of existing ones.

	I am not proposing to get into what is or is not on topic here.

	best
	dwp