Unsubscribing :(

Original poster: "Jason by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi Terry, All

Unfortunately with my A-Levels looming up this summer, and with all my other
emails I simply dont have the time at the moment to read all the emails from
the pupman list. I'd like you to unsubscribe me if possible... thanks a lot. I
will of course be back for more after the exams, pouring yet more money into
the coil, but for the moment, it all has to go on hold.

It has been a good year, in fact a year today when I subscribed to the list...
I'll probably be resubscribing in september, but as for now...

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,
Jason