Re: SEB Model

Hi Richard,

First, thanks for writing the first post on this subject that did not excite
the moderator today. ;-)  Both your and Paul's previous post's got some
"forced" censorship (delivered equally) today in other posts.  The moderator
does not like to do that, but it is one of the tricks in my bag of Draconian
measures >:o)  It does get attention!!  My last "moderation experiment" of
letting things be a little more "free" with the longitudinal thread was not a
success.  I will delete that from "Terry's Proven Techniques of Moderation"  (A
very short tome that could easily fit on a postage stamp :o)))

It is good to see that you, Paul, and the late Dr. Feinman at least are using
the same equations. :-)  I don't think Paul would class a=b*c equations as
having three degrees of freedom (!?), nor do I remember him talking of
intergalactic communications (but I have a mercifully short memory :-)).

Of course, the great questions of physics you propose are far beyond our little
Tesla list.  We may be able to figure out a few things about Tesla coils, but
new interpretations of physics are beyond us here.  However, you (and Dave)
have sparked an interest and given notice to those that may be interested in
pursuing this.  We all now have a much better understanding of longitudinal
waves and the SEB theory and I think we will all get along a little better now
when we hear of such things.  Hopefully we will have a little more tolerance
towards each other.  The Tesla list is a pretty "basic" science list that does
not entertain odd theories well.  It was meant to be the purified and filtered
version of lists like USA-Tesla that get clogged with obviously screwed up
things.  But your ideas have been well presented and we have all come to
respect the fact that you do know what you are talking about.  We may disagree,
but you have studied and thought long and hard on them and we respect that
greatly!  Your examples have hit right at the "weak spots" perfectly and we
have learned to 'fear' you a bit :-))  I should note that you were the first
person to obtain my fabulous fiber optic probe system for yourself to aid you
in your studies :-))

Discussions of if the SEB ideas are valid or not are simply beyond us here.
But your experiments and ideas of new instruments involving Tesla coil
measurements are very interesting.  If your results can only be explained by
SEB than that's cool.  But the starting point is the real hard data we all love
so much here :-))

I doubt "I" will be able to stand much argument about SEB theory.  Too warn out
from longitudinal wave theory :-P  but "experiment is king" as you say :-))

Cheers,

        Terry